WTM Minsk Autumn Breakfast 2019: IT Moms

I’m excited to launch a series of WTM Minsk breakfasts that will be dedicated to different tech & non-tech topics to make our community adaptive and prominent among tech women and those starting in IT. The November WTM Minsk breakfast I want to dedicate to working IT moms and those who paused the tech career to raise children but didn’t give up to develop skills, mentoring or even merged work int

Nov 22, 2019, 7:10 – 8:30 AM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

About this event

I’m excited to launch a series of WTM Minsk breakfasts that will be dedicated to different tech & non-tech topics to make our community adaptive and prominent among tech women and those starting in IT.

The November WTM Minsk breakfast I want to dedicate to working IT moms and those who paused the tech career to raise children but didn’t give up to develop skills, mentoring or even merged work into this period.

Event format: Panel discussion with several IT moms and their experience & questions from attendees.

Important: You are encouraged to bring children with you. I will! There is a special children’s zone to play, menu and mom’s room.

Organizer

• Pavel Shchahelski

Flo Health Inc

GDG Organizer

Contact Us