Google I/O Extended Port Harcourt 2024

Coming soon, TBD, Port Harcourt, 500101

Join us for an exciting in-person event and get ready to dive into the latest technologies and innovations from Google. Don't miss out on the opportunity to network with like-minded individuals, attend informative sessions, and engage with industry experts. Whether you're a developer, designer, or tech enthusiast, there's something for everyone at Google I/O Extended 2024 Port Harcourt.

Jul 13, 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM

RSVP'd

RSVP Now

Key Themes

AICloudDevOpsDuet AIGeminiGemmaGoogle I/O ExtendedKaggleMachine LearningVertex AIWeb

About this event

Google I/O Extended brings the excitement of Google I/O directly to you. 

Calling all developers, designers, and tech enthusiasts in Port Harcourt City and beyond! Google  Developer Groups Cloud Port Harcourt is thrilled to host Google I/O Extended 2024, an event designed to ignite your passion for technology and connect you with a vibrant developer community.

Immerse yourself in a dynamic program featuring sessions led by industry experts and passionate developers. Expect in-depth discussions and practical insights on a wide range of Google technologies, 

1. Artificial Intelligence (AI)

Machine Learning focuses

- Gemini

- Gemma

- Keras

- JAX

- Kaggle

- Colab

- On Device ML

2. Cloud Computing

Google Cloud focuses

- BigQuery

- AlloyDB

- GKE & AI Workloads

- Cross Product Journeys JumpStart & CloudRun

- DevOps

- Vertex AI

- Vertex AI Agent Builder

- Gemini in Cloud, Gemini Code Assist

- Security & AI

- Chat and Meet APIs

- Appsheet

- AppsScript + Gemini

Whether you're a seasoned pro or just starting your development journey, Google I/O Extended 2024 Port Harcourt  offers something for everyone.

When

When

Saturday, July 13, 2024
9:00 AM – 2:00 PM UTC

Organizers

• PHILIP OBIORAH

GDG Organizer

• Joy Akhanolu

MudinaTx

Media/Publicity

• Caleb Ini. D. Duff

GDG Organizer