Application Load Balancing with Kubernetes
Attendees would learn:
1. How to create a Kubernetes Cluster with it's built in load balancer
2. Deploy nginx application into the cluster and test that it is working.
3. Undeploy the application.
4. Redeploy the Kubernetes Cluster using ingress to connect it to a Google Compute Engine HTTPS load by-balancer.
5. Redeploy the nginx application to the cluster and test.
6. How to build a docker image using docker file
7. How to deploy a docker container using docker-compose
8. Case study: Building Personal Cloud File Server using NextCloud Container
9. Redeploy the Filer Server using Kubernetes for Load Balancing