Since 2013, Women Techmakers Ambassadors around the world have hosted thousands of events in celebration of International Women’s Day. Varying from large summits to intimate gatherings, these events provide education, connection and inspiration for local tech communities. The following statements enumerate the essence of the global theme of this year's IWD events, “Dare To Be”:
- We bravely set out to accomplish our goals
- We don’t let others dictate what we can or cannot be
- We are unapologetically ourselves
- We have the courage to stand up for what we believe
- We recognize everyone has something unique to contribute
…and ANYTHING you want it to be!
In Hong Kong, the event will be held on March 25, 2023, from 9:30am to 6pm at Google Hong Kong office, and we are honored to have speakers from 9 different companies to share about their career stories, tips and industry insights!
The event is co-organized by GDG Hong Kong and GDG Cloud Hong Kong, with great support by IxDA Hong Kong, Explora, Subanana and ProductTank Hong Kong.
Points to note:
* Subject to venue and actual logistics, event details are subject to change.
* Only light refreshments will be provided.
* To fulfil Google Hong Kong office's security requirements, please RSVP at this page at least one day before the event. A full list of participant names will be shared with Google to print out name badges. Participants will need to wear the name badge at all time.
* Some sessions of the event will be live-streamed via Women Techmakers HK's facebook page. More details will be shared on our facebook page.