Join us on February 27th for the Zürich Flutter Meetup at the offices of Liip AG.
Doors open at 18:30, talks will start around 19:00.
There will be time to network and exchange before, between and after the talks.
Drinks and light snacks will be provided for this Meetup. Also, you'll have the chance to grab a FREE Flutter t-shirt!
The Zürich Flutter Meetup is dedicated to people working with and interested in the open source UI software development kit Flutter or Mobile App development in general.
We welcome everyone, from beginners to Flutter experts and people who just want to find out what Flutter is all about.
• Doors open, welcome & networking
• App Showcase "Delern Flashcards" by Katarina Sheremet (15min.)
• App Showcase "PriceHunterApp Prelaunch" by David Pacassi Torrico and Timothy Fehr (15min.)
• Community roundtable: What do we need to build a suistainable Flutter community in Zürich? Everyone is welcome to give their input!
• Open discussion about Flutter pain points and know-how exchange
• Drinks & Networking
The doors should be open, if not, please ring the bell "Liip (Arena)".
After the small entry hall, take the winding staircase down to the "Arena" where the meetup will be held.
Also, join Flutter Zürich Meetup group!