Come and join us in a highly interactive session where you will become a published Flutter Web App developer by the end of the session, while building Flutter apps targeting the Web and deploying them to the Google Cloud via Firebase Hosting!
In this session, you’ll learn the following:
- Learn the use cases for building Flutter web apps
- Set up your environment for Flutter Web
- Create a Firebase account through which you’ll deploy your Flutter Web app to the Google Cloud
- a) Download and installing the Flutter framework (https://docs.flutter.dev/get-started/install)
- b) Have NPM package manager installed on your machine (https://nodejs.org/en/download/)
- c) Have VS code installed on your machine (https://code.visualstudio.com/)
Roman Jaquez, Flutter GDE, Google Certified Cloud Architect and prolific multi-platform app developer will lead the session.
Raffles among attendees for those who complete the task at hand - come and code along with us!