[★ an ID is required and you can join between 6:15PM and 7:30PM★]
Have a fresh idea that needs to be shaped? This tutorial will show how to start with a raw idea, visualize it, and then use the object-oriented approach to design the architecture.
★ Participants will learn ★
- how to develop the idea from scratch,
- how to develop and visualize the idea, create a basic visual design without any specific knowledge,
- hot to use principles of Object Oriented Analysis and Design,
- how to develop and show amazing architecture design.
You will learn to better understand where and how to start, analyze and decouple the system, create a clean, clear and extendable architecture.
★ Plan of the workshop★
1. Introduction to the workshop
2. The main goal and the main steps.
3. Dividing into teams 3-4 players (optionally one can make a single-player team, in case he/she wants to work at his/her own project, but: in the end of the game one will have to present his/her idea for the public).
4. Picking a topic for a project. For those who have no ready ideas, a hat with ideas is prepared.
3. Warm-up games to define an idea
4. Stylistic Patterns with examples of existing services.
5. Types of Users. UX Basics.
6. Structure the idea and develop further.
7. Brainstorming in Teams.
8. Creating prototypes.
9. Getting to know OOAD.
4. Pitch time- time to each team to present their project.
★ Main resources you will need ★
- papers and colouring pencils
- register a free account on figma.com <-----------
Senior Software Developer at Cyren GmbH
Working in the software development for almost 7 years (around 5 years in Python), including experience in e-commerce as well as game development. Every day she is dealing with lots of challenges when she has to consider software or library to start with, starting from the question of how to build architecture and finishing with a deployment. She has also a great experience in the design and development of the project from scratch to production.
Full-Stack Designer at Fonpit AG
In the company she is currently working for, Elena is responsible for UX / UI / Interaction Design & Front-End Development, as well as Design for Print and Corporate Branding Strategy. Working closely together with Project Managers and Developers on big projects, Elena actively participates in the strategy development, concept visualisation and technical implementation of the project.
★ ABOUT WTM BERLIN ★
At Women Techmakers Berlin we have been encouraging diversity in tech in Berlin since 2015. We strive for visibility, networking and resources to make the tech community of Berlin inclusive.
Our meetup groups are always open to people of all backgrounds, regardless of gender, age, race, expertise, etc. - everyone is welcome!
Follow us on TWITTER:
Join us on FACEBOOK:
And join is on SLACK: