I/O Extended 2018 Twin Cities

• What we'll do Review some of the key elements of IO2018, with a lightning round of Q and A. Also a hands-on track to experience TensorFlow, that was the basis for many of the new announcements and technologies. Lightning talks: Chad Gilhoi will talk about new changes to Assistant announced at I/O Colin Lee will have a talk on the new mobile application development SDK Flutter, that can be u

Jun 5, 2018, 11:00 PM – Jun 6, 2018, 2:00 AM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

About this event

• What we'll do
Review some of the key elements of IO2018, with a lightning round of Q and A. Also a hands-on track to experience TensorFlow, that was the basis for many of the new announcements and technologies.

Lightning talks:

Chad Gilhoi will talk about new changes to Assistant announced at I/O

Colin Lee will have a talk on the new mobile application development SDK Flutter, that can be used to make Android and IOS apps, as well as apps for Google Fuchsia.

One more still to confirm, and we'll still accept another lightning talk.

• What to bring
Bring a friend that would be interested in learning the highlights from Google I/O, and a laptop if you'd like to try anything hands-on.

• Important to know
There is limited free parking (first come first park) in the Ford Center lot if you register your license plate # with the front desk.

Organizers

• Lloyd Lentz

Macalester College

Founding Organizer

• Sophie Le

Team Member

• Mai Yer Lee

Co Organizer

• Emily Anderson

Blue Shield

Co Organizer

• Jeffrey Williams