I/O Extended 2019 New Brunswick

GDG New Brunswick, GDG Central Jersey & GDG North Jersey are teaming up for a Google I/O extended event. Google I/O 2019 is a developer festival that will be held May 7-9 in Mountain View, CA. A Google I/O "Extended" event is a meetup revolving around all of the latest news and announcements to come from the conference. It's an "all-you-can-learn" developer festival revolving around Google’s la

May 18, 2019, 2:00 – 6:00 PM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

AndroidCloudMachine LearningWeb

About this event

GDG New Brunswick, GDG Central Jersey & GDG North Jersey are teaming up for a Google I/O extended event.

Google I/O 2019 is a developer festival that will be held May 7-9 in Mountain View, CA.

A Google I/O "Extended" event is a meetup revolving around all of the latest news and announcements to come from the conference.

It's an "all-you-can-learn" developer festival revolving around Google’s latest developer products. Android, Chrome/Web, Cloud, GSuite, Google Assistant, and more!

You don't wanna miss this one!

We will learn, but also have fun with food, swag, games and giveaways!

***** Please bring your laptops and chargers, in case you plan on following along live coding sessions. *****

Agenda: (Subject to slight modifications)

10:00AM - 10:30AM : Networking and Introductions
10:30AM - 11:00AM : I/O 2019 Recap (Speaker Prafull Kotecha)
11:00AM - 11:45PM : Actions on Google, Hands-on codelab (Speaker - TBA)
11:45AM - 12:00PM : Trivia Quiz (Cool Prizes to be won)
12:00AM - 12:30PM : Android - Publish your first app to Play Store (Speaker - TBA)
12:30PM - 1:00PM : Lunch (Will be on the house)
1:00PM - 1:30PM : Your First Web App using Angular - Hands-on Lab (Speaker - Sunil Joseph)
1:45PM - 2:00PM : Announcements and wrap-up

Organizers

• Prafull Kotecha

GDG Organizer

• Dhruv Patel

GDG Organizer

• Nishitha Chidipothu

Organizer

Contact Us