Google I/O 2018 Extended - GDG Baroda

[NOTE] This is an invite-only event and all selected participants will receive confirmation mail 24 hours prior to the event. You must carry the confirmation email to the venue. Ready for the big announcements of this year from Google IO? Google will show their latest product announcements and improvements in the area of Machine learning, cloud computing, hardware products and last but definitely

May 8, 2018, 3:30 – 7:30 PM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

About this event

[NOTE] This is an invite-only event and all selected participants will receive confirmation mail 24 hours prior to the event. You must carry the confirmation email to the venue.

Ready for the big announcements of this year from Google IO? Google will show their latest product announcements and improvements in the area of Machine learning, cloud computing, hardware products and last but definitely not least and the thing we all eagerly waited for: Android!

But what if you didn't have the chance to get a Google I/O ticket or you don't want to pay $1500 USD to go? Well, you're in luck :)

GDG Baroda celebrates the first day of Google I/O! Enjoy live streams of the talks, participate in games, network with fellow developers and have some fun. We'll enjoy the live stream straight from Google IO, along with snacks and a lot of fun!

Would you like to spread the word? Use this hashtag: #io18extended #GDGBaroda

Organizers

• Prachi Durge

AV Devs Pvt. LTD

WTM Lead, GDG Baroda

• Rahul Banker

Awesome Motive Inc

GDG Organizer

• Hardip Patel

Tooly

Core Team Member, GDG Baroda

• Kushal Dave