Google I/0 2018 Extended

GDG Pune presents an Extended version of Google I/O 2018 to you for you to learn about the latest developer releases from Google. Google I/O is a three day developer festival hosted at Mountain View, USA which together developers from around the globe for talks, hands-on learning with Google experts, and a first look at Google’s latest developer products. This year, the theme is based on platfor

May 12, 2018, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

About this event

GDG Pune presents an Extended version of Google I/O 2018 to you for you to learn about the latest developer releases from Google. Google I/O is a three day developer festival hosted at Mountain View, USA which together developers from around the globe for talks, hands-on learning with Google experts, and a first look at Google’s latest developer products.
This year, the theme is based on platforms that can help you grow your connectivity, tools to grow your user acquisition, applying infrastructure that can take your mobile application to next level and where development can be done for beyond the mobile screens.

GDG Pune chapter has planned this year’s theme as ‘Flutter’, a language for cross platform UI development.
Agenda :
3 : 30 PM - 4.00 PM : Event Registrations.

4: 00 PM - 5 : 00 PM : Google I/O Keynote.

5 : 00 PM - 6 : 00 PM : Flutter Activities.

6 : 00 PM - 6 : 30 PM : Tea & Networking.

6: 30 PM - 7 : 30 PM : Product showcase.

2. We’d love to know about your project ideas/products. Here’s another opportunity for you to present your skillset with the community. Send us what you are upto and a few selected entries stand a chance to present their ideas at the event. Here’s the form link to submit your entries : https://goo.gl/forms/u5tbUMvkW5SxLFHv1

Excited to seeing you all at the event!

Organizers

• Mahaveer Muttha

Birdvision consulting Pvt Ltd

GDG Organizer

• Pranoti Nandurkar

Infosys Ltd

WTM Ambassador

• Swapnil Jathar

GDG Organizer

• Namrata More

Razorpay