To provide developers an opportunity to stay ahead of the curve, we are happy to introduce Cloud Study Jams. Study Jams are community-run study groups for developers. This is a great opportunity to bring members of the community together to learn something in person. These trainings give developers a specific skill they can use for personal development or career advancement.
With a Cloud Study Jam, developers will learn the fundamental tools and capabilities of Google Cloud. Developers will be enhanced with our expert's knowledge on Kubernetes.
As a developer in the study jam, you stand to get free access to:
1. Free access to Qwiklabs Quest (worth $55).
2. Google Cloud Badge from Qwiklabs on completion of codelabs.
3. Hands-on experience on Google Cloud Platform.
4. Upgrade your skills in Kubernetes.
Form link : http://bit.ly/2GEr9p2 (Mandatory to fill the form to partcipate in the event)
Speaker Details :
Speaker Name : Mriyam Tamuli
Twitter : @mbtamuli
GitHub : https://github.com/mbtamuli
Study Material : Definitely go through these: (30 min)
Good to know: (2 hr 30 min)
1. We appreciate the enthusiasm of students, however we recommend this event for industry experts who wish to get started with the concept of Kubernetes.
2. An email of confirmation will be sent to the registered participants.
3. By registering for the event, you abide the undertaking that : Participant Undertaking
To : Venue Sponsor (Webonise Lab, Pune)
Date : 24th February 2019, 9 am - 6pm.
Topic : Cloud Study Jam.
Event Host : (GDG Pune) in association with WTM Pune and powered by GCDC Pune.
Study Jam will use qwiklabs (which needs Browser)
I would be attending the above Study Jam. Since, I would be using the internet of the venue, I would adhere to below Standard Best Practices and take full responsibility for using internet and will NOT engage in any of below activities:
Use any unlicensed/illegal/ pirated software.
Hacking into unauthorised websites
Introducing malicious software onto the company network and/or jeopardising the security of the organisation's electronic communications systems
Sending or posting chain letters, solicitations, or advertisements not related to study jam purposes or activities
Thank you !
We request you to be present 30 minutes prior to the event with fully charged laptops and internet connection(if available).