The FirebaseSummit happens in Amsterdam (currently 8 hours ahead of PST) on October 31. If you're interested in Firebase Development, or signed up for our Firebase Meetup on Wed November 15 with Laurence Moroney -- then the #FirebaseSummit is worth tuning in to (the videos will also be posted afterwards).
RSVP here to be notified of livestream & event updates or participate in discussions. This is NOT an in-venue event. We will however plan to recap key announcements at our Nov 15 GDG meetup.
The Firebase Dev Summit is our annual event showcasing the latest product releases and features. You’ll learn how Firebase helps solve key infrastructure and growth challenges for your app, and meet the team that built Firebase.
2 am Keynote - Find out what is new in Firebase.
3:15 am Talks
• Understand and grow your existing app with Firebase
• Extending Firebase to the web
• Build a web app with Firebase and Cloud Firestore (75 mins)
5:30 am Talks
• Actionable insights with Firebase
• Zero to App: Live coding an app with Firebase
• Build an iOS or Android app with Firebase (90 minutes)
7:00 am Talks
• Introducing Cloud Firestore
• Build better games with Firebase
• Supercharge your app with Cloud Functions and ML (75 mins)
8:15 am Talks
• Building high-quality apps with Crashlytics and Firebase Performance
• Write production quality Cloud Functions code
• Hit the Ground Running with Flutter + Firebase (90 minutes)
9 am Talks
• BigQuery for Analytics
• UI at scale: how we built the data viewer for Firestore
9:45 am Closing
Your emcees wrap up the day, before sending you off to the after party! (which in Seattle is prolly school or work...)