I/O Extended 2019 Sacramento - Let's learn together!

Google I/O is an annual developer conference with 3 days of content to get the latest updates about Google Technologies. This year, I/O is happening May 7th to 9th and we're going to watch the best sessions from the event together then work on tutorials to practice with some of the latest technologies announced at I/O! We will be learning about Android, Web, AI, and many more topics! The focus o

May 10, 2019, 1:30 – 3:30 AM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

AndroidMachine LearningWeb

About this event

Google I/O is an annual developer conference with 3 days of content to get the latest updates about Google Technologies. This year, I/O is happening May 7th to 9th and we're going to watch the best sessions from the event together then work on tutorials to practice with some of the latest technologies announced at I/O!

We will be learning about Android, Web, AI, and many more topics!

The focus of our hands-on tutorial is going to be SEO: How to get insights from Google and fix your website / app accordingly.

As always, drinks and pizza will be served courtesy of TekSystems.

BUILDING ACCESS:
There are some new VSP guidelines we need to abide by.

1. All guests must enter through the SOUTH door. We will have signs on the north side of the building directing guests to the south door and asking guests to not knock on any of the northern doors.
2. All guests must wear a name badge at all times. We will have a VSP employee helping guests make a security badge via the machine near the south door throughout the meetup.
3. All guests when they exit must use the SOUTH REVOLVING door. We will also have additional signs indicating this.

Organizers

• Alain Chautard

Angular Training

Angular Guru

• Magendiran Ganesan

GDG Organizer

• E A

GDG / WTM Sacramento

WTM Ambassador & WTM Lead

• Michael Brennock

Accenture

Software Engineer