• What we'll do
TensorFlow Lite is TensorFlow's lightweight solution for mobile and embedded devices. It enables on-device machine learning inference with low latency and a small binary size. TensorFlow Lite also supports hardware acceleration with the Android Neural Networks API.
In this event, we will learn the basics of TensorFlow Lite, and create an Android app using it.
• What to bring
- Laptop with Android Studio 3.0 and the SDK Tools installed
Android Phone with USB cable https://developer.android.com/studio/index.html#downloads
• Important Reminders
- Before applying assess your availability and commitment first. We want to prioritize and give slots to those who really want to learn.
- NO LAPTOP NO ENTRY
- This event is FREE but slots are limited. To apply for a ticket you need to be WAITLISTED first (as seen in the upper-right of the page). Make sure that your FULL NAME on your profile is correct. Only confirmed participants (RSVPed Yes) can attend the event.
- To those who were "RSVPed yes". If you are not sure attending the event, kindly change your status to "RSVPed No" so that we can give the slots to others. Slots are non-transferable.
- Failure to attend and cancel your slot days prior the event will affect your participation in future events. Meetup automatically keeps track of your attendance.