Join us for our upcoming Cloud Study Jam and get hands-on experience with Machine Learning.
You should be somewhat technical with Python and Command Shell! This workshop will also be limited to only 100 people in order to make it interactive with our instructor and the TAs.
We will be learning:
* Introduction to APIs in Google
* Extract, Analyze, and Translate Text from Images with the Cloud ML APIs
* Classify Text into Categories with the Natural Language API
* Detect Labels, Faces, and Landmarks in Images with the Cloud Vision
* Entity and Sentiment Analysis with the Natural Language API
* AI Hub: The One Place for Everything AI
At the event, we’ll use a tool called Qwiklabs, a Google training product. If you’ve used Qwiklabs before, great! Make sure you know your password. If you haven’t, save time by creating a new Qwiklabs account for yourself prior to the class at: https://google.qwiklabs.com/users/sign_up (creating an account is free).
We’ll give you a link and token for free Qwiklabs access. Make sure you check the opt-in box for promos, especially because that makes you eligible for additional free access after you complete the first series of labs.
Free access to Qwiklabs hands-on labs, a $55+ value
Earn Google Cloud badges to show your skills and expertise
No need to register with a credit card
What to bring to the event:
Laptop -- Mac, PC, Chromebook, Linux, everyone’s welcome.
The labs will run on all of the latest versions of the popular browsers. For the best experience, use Firefox or Chrome.
Looking forward to seeing you at the event!
There will be prizes for those that participate and complete the workshop with us.