Google I/O Extended 2018 - Aalborg

GDG Aalborg
Tue, May 8, 2018, 2:00 PM (CEST)

About this event

Google I/O Extended 2018 - Aalborg

Feel the magic of the world's biggest developer conference!

It’s here! The event Developers, Students, IT Managers, techies and Google enthusiasts all over the world have been waiting for: Get ready for Google I/O Extended 2018.

Last year we gave you one of the biggest I/O Extended events in Europe but this year it will be even bigger and better when Google Developer Group, BrainsBusiness and MapsPeople invite you to the biggest I/O Extended event in Europe.

Google Developer Group kicks the day off with a Google-inspired codelab that gives developers a chance to get their hands in some of the latest technology. Later, it all culminates in our live streaming of the keynote from Google I/O 2018 straight from the Shoreline Amphitheatre Mountain View, California.

https://youtu.be/jpqXyRfmXUI

PROGRAMME

14:00: Codelab: Machine Learning - Google Developer Expert Vadim Markovtsev got you covered when we get into deep recurrent neural network

16:00: Registration - for everyone not participating in the Codelab

16:30: Food and networking – try out one of many activities like climbing, VR 3D painting or daring parkour

17:15: Group Photo – make sure to put on your Google I/O t-shirt and crack a smile

17:30: Welcome – back for the 6th year in row MapsPeople are ready to welcome you to Google I/O Extended - Aalborg

18:00: Opening - Daniel Seifert, Google Maps, München, is here to get you properly introduced to Google Maps – don’t miss this

18:15: Sponsor pitches – get to know the local community that made this event possible – thank you!

18:45: Short break - get a coke and some popcorn

19:00: Live streaming from Shoreline Amphitheatre Mountain View, California – what we’ve all been waiting for since last year

20:30 - 22:00: Afterparty – fill your glass, get talking – it’s time to have fun!

We reserve the right to make changes to the programme.
*** Important note ***
In order to reserve your seat, please signup here:
https://goo.gl/MCtZQK

Organizers

• Anna Kubačka

Anna Kubačka

GDG Organizer

View Profile
  • Martina Konecna

Martina Konecna

GDG Organizer

View Profile