IMPORTANT: In addition to the meetup, please officially register at the link below, as space will be limited!!!
Jingle All the A.I. Holiday Party
Monday, Dec 16, 2019
5:30 PM - 8:30 PM
850 NW 13th Ave, Portland, OR 97209
Google, Vacasa, and Manceps present our first annual Jingle All The A.I. Holiday Bash. Come join us for a night of food, festivities, learning and fun. We’ll also be opening up our Stock Market Prediction Lab for your chance to Beat the Bots….and win a drone!
In addition to Portland’s community of A.I. and Machine Learning experts, we have a fascinating panel of executive guests from some of the most innovative companies in town! They will be sharing how they’re implementing machine learning at their respective companies, lessons learned and what they’re looking forward to.
Our panelists include:
- Aaron Raddon - CTO at Lytics
- Gordon Ferlitsch - CTO at AllMed Healthcare
- Scott Sutton - VP of Revenue Operations at Zoominfo/DiscoverOrg
- Adam Miller-Howard - VP of Product Strategy at Smarsh
- Eric Mann - Director of Engineering and Data Products at Vacasa
Andrew Ferlitsch from the Google Developer Relations team will also share the latest updates on how AI/ML technologies are evolving and how state-of-the-art solutions are deployed in production in 2020.
Here’s our agenda:
- 5:30 - 6:15 - Happy hour and Stock Market Prediction Hands-On Lab
- 6:15 - 7:00 - Panel Discussion: AI in the Real World.
- 7:00 - 7:45 - Technical Presentation: ML in production.
- 7:45 - 8:30 - More cocktails and we’ll announce the winner of our Stock
Market Prediction Lab.
*Drinks and Snacks will be provided. All are invited. Holiday sweaters encouraged.