Trainer: Samah Ali
Subject: G Suite Productivity Apps Essentials
Skills: GSuite / Productivity Apps / Email / Sheets / Slides
Date and Time: Wednesday, February 5th, 2020 / 06PM - 09PM (Dubai Time)
- Your questions answered online
- Attendance certificate after finishing
- Early access to upcoming challenges and trainings
- Coursera FREE access after finishing 3 Qwiklabs quests
- Registration: not required, just subscribe to YouTube channel, and enable notifications to get notified of new trainings.
G Suite is Google's Collaborative Applications platform, delivered from Google Cloud. In this introductory-level quest, you will get hands-on practice with G Suite’s core applications from a user perspective. Although there are many more applications and tool components to G Suite than are covered here, you will get experience with the primary apps: Gmail, Calendar, Sheets and a handful of others. Each lab can be completed in 10-15 minutes, but extra time is provided to allow self-directed free exploration of the applications. As an optional final step, you can take the Certification Exam Practice lab, and see the kinds of practice questions and performance-based scenarios are part of the forthcoming G Suite Certification exam.