Trainer: Abdelrahman Omran
Subject: G Suite: Integrations - Build Addons
Skills: Application Development / Data / Gsuite / App Maker / Apps Script
Date and Time: Thursday, February 6th, 2020 / 06PM - 09PM (Dubai Time)
- Your questions answered online
- Attendance certificate after finishing
- Early access to upcoming challenges and trainings
- Coursera FREE access after finishing 3 Qwiklabs quests
- Registration: not required, just subscribe to YouTube channel, and enable notifications to get notified of new trainings.
This Quest of hands-on labs demonstrates the power of integrating Google Cloud Platform services and tools with G Suite applications. With integration technologies such as App Script and the Clasp Command Line environment, you will create and publish web apps and add-ons for G Suite products: Sheets, Docs, Forms, and Slides. With App Maker you will build a ready-to-use app that has a Google Cloud SQL Database, Google Maps integration, and a Mobile Responsive Design. Other labs create direct connections to GCP data sources-- using the BigQuery API, Sheets, and Slides to collect, analyze and present data.