Google I/O 2018 Keynote (LIVE streaming)

• What we'll do Hello GDG Cloud Calgary! It's that time of the year again Calgary GDG Cloud enthusiasts! The Google I/O 2018 event will be held May 8-10 at the Shoreline Amphitheatre in Mountain View, CA. You can't make it to the big event? Worry not ... you can come and stream the event Keynote along with other fellow GDG Cloud Calgary enthusiasts right here in Calgary. Google I/O brings toge

May 8, 2018, 4:00 – 5:30 PM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

About this event

• What we'll do
Hello GDG Cloud Calgary!

It's that time of the year again Calgary GDG Cloud enthusiasts! The Google I/O 2018 event will be held May 8-10 at the Shoreline Amphitheatre in Mountain View, CA. You can't make it to the big event? Worry not ... you can come and stream the event Keynote along with other fellow GDG Cloud Calgary enthusiasts right here in Calgary.

Google I/O brings together developers from around the globe for talks, hands-on learning with Google experts, and a first look at Google’s latest developer products.

Google IO Keynote (streamed live)
May 8th, 10am-11:30am Mountain time.
Location TBD - we're working on space Note: it will be downtown.

Note: The complete Google I/O 2018 schedule can be found here
https://events.google.com/io/schedule/

• What to bring
Feel free to bring your laptop over just in case you need to wrap up some work or be 'available' during the event. ;-)

• Important to know
Please note that we will be streaming the live event.

Join your fellow GDG Cloud Calgary enthusiasts to watch the Google I/O 2018 Keynote!

Organizers

• Kiley Carson

GDG Organizer

• Mike Hoff

GDG Calgary

CFO

• Greg Bennett

AIRIA

Founder GDGYYC. Producer ᐳᐅ!DEVFESTYYC

• Mos Saleh

Co-Founder, Head of Platforms. Cloud Evangelist.

• Sherry Yang

Adaptavist

Engineering Team Lead

• Antarpreet Singh

Platforms

• Shaimaa Abbas

Event Producer

• Renato Niro

atVenu

Director, Production ᐳᐅ!DEVFESTYYC

• Rebecca Sharpe

Director, Operations ᐳᐅ!DEVFESTYYC