Google I/O Extended 2024 Yola

IBI center, Galadima Aminu Way (Bank Road), Jimeta, 640261

GDG Yola

Google I/O Extended 2024 Yola invites technology enthusiasts, developers, entrepreneurs, and students to delve into the latest innovations and advancements showcased at Google I/O, right in Yola. This dynamic event offers a local extension of the globally renowned Google I/O conference, providing attendees with an immersive experience to explore cutting-edge technologies. πŸŒπŸ’‘ πŸš€

Jul 6, 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM

90 RSVP'd

Key Themes

Build with AICommunity BuildingGeminiGoogle I/O ExtendedNetworking

About this event

Google I/O Extended 2024 Yola invites technology enthusiasts, developers, entrepreneurs, and students to delve into the latest innovations and advancements showcased at Google I/O, right in Yola. This dynamic event offers a local extension of the globally renowned Google I/O conference, providing attendees with an immersive experience to explore cutting-edge technologies, insights, and trends shaping the future of the digital landscape. 🌐

With a line-up of expert speakers and interactive sessions, Google I/O Extended 2024 Yola promises to be a hub of inspiration, collaboration, and learning. Participants will have the opportunity to gain first-hand knowledge about Google's latest products, platforms, and initiatives, including Android, Chrome, Google Cloud, Machine Learning, and more. πŸ’‘

Whether you're a seasoned developer seeking to enhance your skills, a startup founder looking for innovative solutions, or a tech enthusiast eager to discover the next big thing, this event offers something for everyone. Join us at Google I/O Extended 2024 Yola to connect with like-minded individuals, ignite your creativity, and be at the forefront of the technological revolution. πŸš€

When

When

Saturday, July 6, 2024
8:00 AM – 12:00 PM UTC

Organizers

• Umar Farooq Adamu

AlleyPay

Lead Organizer

• Abubakar Sadiq Aminu

Innovation Machine ltd

Co-Organizer

• Munnir Abdulhamid