Google I/O Extended 2018 Yola

Google IO: Google I/O Extended Yola is an event focused on bringing local developer community together to experience the keynote and other main Google I/O sessions, in real-time. We will also offer other unique activities targeted to developers, such as hackathons and codelabs. Feauturing Flutter Extended: Flutter is Google’s mobile app SDK for crafting high-quality native interfaces on iOS and

May 12, 2018, 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

About this event

Google IO:

Google I/O Extended Yola is an event focused on bringing local developer community together to experience the keynote and other main Google I/O sessions, in real-time. We will also offer other unique activities targeted to developers, such as hackathons and codelabs.

Feauturing Flutter Extended:

Flutter is Google’s mobile app SDK for crafting high-quality native interfaces on iOS and Android in record time. Flutter works with existing code, is used by developers and organizations around the world, and is free and open source.

Fast Development:
Hot Reload in milliseconds to paint your app to life. Use a rich set of fully-customizable widgets to build native interfaces in minutes.

Expressive and Flexible UI:
Quickly ship features with a focus on native end-user experiences. Layered architecture allows full customization, which results in incredibly fast rendering and expressive and flexible designs.

Native Performance:
Flutter’s widgets incorporate all critical platform differences such as scrolling, navigation, icons and fonts to provide full native performance on both iOS and Android.

Organizers

• Umar Farooq Adamu

AlleyPay

Lead Organizer

• Abubakar Sadiq Aminu

Innovation Machine ltd

Co-Organizer

• Munnir Abdulhamid

TECHHAUSA

Event Organizer

• Zunnurayni Idris

BCH NG