Google I/O 2023 Extended - Yerevan

jambit.am LLC, 1/1 3rd Street, Yerevan, 0070

A global meetup series to watch and discuss Google's annual developer conference, fostering collaboration and knowledge sharing among technology enthusiasts.

Aug 12, 2023, 6:00 – 10:00 AM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

AICloudGoogle I/O ExtendedMobileWeb

About this event

Description: Google I/O Extended is an event that brings together developers, technology enthusiasts, and Google enthusiasts to watch the Google I/O conference remotely. Google I/O is an annual developer conference organized by Google, where they announce and showcase their latest products, technologies, and updates.

Google I/O Extended meetups are local gatherings organized by developers and community groups around the world to provide a platform for people who are unable to attend the main conference in person. These meetups typically feature live streams or recorded sessions from Google I/O, allowing participants to watch the keynote presentations, technical sessions, and other important announcements together.

In addition to watching the live streams, Google I/O Extended meetups often include additional activities such as discussions, hands-on coding sessions, code labs, hackathons, and networking opportunities. These events aim to foster collaboration, learning, and community engagement among developers and tech enthusiasts who share a common interest in Google technologies.

Attending a Google I/O Extended meetup allows participants to gain insights into Google's latest innovations, learn about new tools and frameworks, and interact with other like-minded individuals. It provides an opportunity to connect with the wider developer community and stay up to date with the advancements in the Google ecosystem.

Agenda:

10:00 Registration

10:30 Watch Google I/O recap (10 min)

10:45 Voting on what to watch from Developer Keynote (Mobile, Web, AI, Cloud) 2-3 topics

11:00 Developer Keynote

11:30 Coffee break, networking

12:00 Hovhannes Stepanyan (EPAM Systems Armenia) will speak on the topic of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)

13:00 Coffee break, networking

14:00 End

During the whole time of the event there will be a table with coffee and snacks

About Co-Host: jambit is a German software service provider located in Munich, Stuttgart, Leipzig, Erfurt, and Yerevan. They focus on leading demanding software projects to success, using the latest technologies and agile methods to deliver innovative, tailor-made solutions to their customers. Their open company culture fosters achievements, promoting employee inspiration and customer satisfaction.

Location details: jambit.am LLC, Aygestan 3rd Street, House 1/1 , Yerevan, 0070 (If using Yandex maps for navigation use Grigor Chubaryan st. 3 address)

When

When

Saturday, August 12, 2023
6:00 AM – 10:00 AM UTC

Partner

jambit.am LLC logo

jambit.am LLC

Organizers

• Vardan Papikyan

Neomedia

CEO

• Roland Yeghiazaryan