Google I/O Extended Yenagoa 2024

Bayelsa Tech Hub, 4th Floor, Transparency Building, Asikoro, 560212

GDG Yenagoa

Join us for a thrilling in-person event as we bring the Google I/O magic to you! Immerse yourself in the cutting-edge technologies and groundbreaking innovations from Google, and be a part of the excitement as we celebrate the annual developer conference that's shaping the future of tech!

Jul 19, 9:30 AM – 2:30 PM

98 RSVP'd

Key Themes

AIAccessibilityAngularDevOpsFlutterGeminiGoogle I/O ExtendedInclusionMachine LearningWeb

About this event

Google I/O Extended brings the excitement of Google I/O directly to you.

Google Developer Groups Yenagoa is excited to present Google I/O Extended 2024, a dynamic event that aims to fuel your enthusiasm for technology and bring you together with like-minded developers and innovators.

At I/O Extended Yenagoa, you'll have the opportunity to:

-Watch live streams of the keynotes and breakout sessions from Google I/O, and also learn about new technologies, tools, and platforms.

-Connect with other developers and tech enthusiasts in your local community.

-Expect in-depth discussions and practical insights on a wide range of Google technology.

-Enjoy networking opportunities with fellow attendees, learn about the latest advancements, and discover new ways to shape the future of technology.

Whether you're a seasoned developer or just getting started with tech, I/O Extended Yenagoa is the perfect place to learn, connect, and have fun.

When

When

Friday, July 19, 2024
9:30 AM – 2:30 PM UTC

Organizers

• Lucas Bruce

Olotu Square Solutions Limited

Lead Organizer

• Ako Doris Ohani

Binateks Technical Solutions Ltd

Co-organizer

• Asieri Odusi