Google I/O Extended 2022

Bayelsa Tech Hub, 4th Floor, Transparency Building, Ox-bow Lake, Yenagoa, 560222

Google I/O connects developers from around the world for thoughtful discussions, hands-on learning with Google experts, and a first look at Google’s latest developer products. The magic of I/O doesn’t end after the main event. Local developers come together for I/O Extended events to discuss the latest new technologies, summarising content, hosting Q&As and meeting other technology enthusiasts.

Jul 22, 2022, 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

AndroidCareer DevelopmentCloudCommunity BuildingWeb

About this event

Google I/O connects developers from around the world for thoughtful discussions, hands-on learning with Google experts, and a first look at Google’s latest developer products. The magic of I/O doesn’t end after the main event. Local developers come together for I/O Extended events to discuss the latest new technologies, summarizing content, hosting Q&As and meeting other technology enthusiasts.

Whether it be through technical talks delivered in local languages, Q&As with local Google Developer Experts, or by simply meeting fellow local tech enthusiasts, I/O Extended attendees learn about how Google developer products can help them do what they do best - develop.

When

When

Friday, July 22, 2022
8:00 AM – 1:00 PM UTC

Partners

Olotu Square logo

Olotu Square

Bayelsa Tech Hub logo

Bayelsa Tech Hub

Organizers

• Lucas Bruce

Olotu Square Solutions Limited