2019I/O Live Viewing

GDG Wuhan

The 2019 Google I/O Conference will be held on May 7, 8 and 9 at the Coastal Line Amphitheater in Mountain View City, USA. If you can't attend the Google I/O Conference on the spot, then come to the Google 2019 IO Live event held by the GDG community in Wuhan. Google I/O is the annual developer conference held by Google. Every year, Google releases some cutting-edge technology products. In order t

May 7, 2019, 3:30 – 5:30 PM

0 RSVP'd

Key Themes

About this event

The 2019 Google I/O Conference will be held on May 7, 8 and 9 at the Coastal Line Amphitheater in Mountain View City, USA. If you can't attend the Google I/O Conference on the spot, then come to the Google 2019 IO Live event held by the GDG community in Wuhan. Google I/O is the annual developer conference held by Google. Every year, Google releases some cutting-edge technology products. In order to give developers who can't attend the I/O conference in person the chance to experience the I/O conference, Wuhan GDG will hold the live broadcast of the IO opening ceremony at 23:00 p.m. on May 7, China time. At that time, it will provide an accessible network environment, a comfortable meeting environment, with snacks, so that every friend interested in the IO conference can enjoy the developer feast. Considering the safety, network and management factors, the venue is located on the campus of Wuhan University of Science and Technology. Community volunteers will try their best to provide convenience for participants.

NO.1 Address:Classroom 30204, Huangjiahu Campus, Wuhan University of Science and Technology
NO.2 Address:Classroom S201, City College, Wuhan University of Science and Technology

Organizer

• Wei Hu

GDG Wuhan

GDG Organizer

Contact Us