Google IO Extended 2019

GDG Kuwait

Join us on Wednesday 17th of July for an overview about Google I/O 2019 and hear all about the key announcements from Google. 5:00-5:30 Overview of Google IO and prizes 5:30-7:30 Android workshop Kotlin Health and fitness App. 7:30-7:45 Break 7:45-9:30 Continue workshop and end In partnership with Media Phoneplus join our Android workshop in which we will coach you on how to develop a heal

Jul 17, 2019, 2:00 – 5:00 PM

0 RSVP'd

Key Themes

Mobile

About this event

Join us on Wednesday 17th of July for an overview about Google I/O 2019 and hear all about the key announcements from Google.

5:00-5:30 Overview of Google IO and prizes
5:30-7:30 Android workshop Kotlin Health and fitness App.
7:30-7:45 Break
7:45-9:30 Continue workshop and end

In partnership with Media Phoneplus join our Android workshop in which we will coach you on how to develop a health and fitness application in Kotlin (mid-advanced level programming experience expected).
Trainers include:

Engr. Saqiba Sulaiman (GDGWTM member)
A promised WTM Kuwait member and IT project manager. She was nominated to attend Google I/O 2019 event, the largest technology platform ,for presenting Kuwait in technological Map in mountain View ,California. In GOOGLE IO EXTENDED 2019,She is sharing her experience and learning with us.

Stay tune for latest updates from Google and get experience on developing your own first Kotline application during this workshop .

We will take around 4 hours to complete the workshop, come prepared!
Please bring your own wifi hotspot, laptop with Android Studio and power cables.

Refreshments will be provided.

Organizers

• Zainab AlMeraj

Kuwait University

GDG Organizer

• Fajer D

GDG Kuwait Organizer

• Eng. Abdulaziz Al-Ahmed

GDG Organizer

• Saqiba Sulman

MPP

IT Project Manager