Google Assistant is the artificial intelligence powered engine that allows you have conversations with your phone and other smart devices; prompting them to response in a conversational manner.
In this full day workshop, you will learn how to create your own custom actions and activities for Google Assistant.
Here is what we will be doing:
- Introduction to Google Assistant 🤖
- Understand how computers take 🗣 speech and convert it to actions
- Learn best practices in how to deal with human speech when writing applications for smart devices
- Go through a basic sample application for Google Assistant
- Everyone will do a hands-on lab 👨🏻💻👩🏻💻(approximately an hour ⏲)
After a short break, you will split into teams (maximum 3 🤝 people) and write your own actions 💪 ! All you need to do is bring your laptop 💻, charger 🔌 and a quirky idea 🤡. Mentors 👩🏻🏫👨🏻🏫 will be available to assist you.
Near the end of the event, the teams will present 🎤 their ideas on the stage. You can also submit your idea to Google to win cool perks and credits. 😎👍💰
Plenty of 🍕🍩☕️ will be on hand to keep you energized.
Kuwait university, GDG Kuwait organizer
Kuwait Informatin Technology Society