Google I/O Extended 2024 Winnipeg

GDG Winnipeg

Join us for an evening exploring the latest from Google I/O! Connect with fellow developers, tech enthusiasts, and professionals on July 30th from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM. We'll be diving into the highlights of Google I/O 2024, discussing new technologies and advancements in areas like Android, AI, Google Cloud, and more.

Jul 30, 11:30 PM – Jul 31, 1:00 AM

121 RSVP'd

Key Themes

AIAndroidCloudDuet AIGeminiGemmaGoogle I/O ExtendedMachine LearningMobileVertex AIWeb

About this event

Get Ready to Google I/O! πŸŽ‰ Winnipeg, the Future is Calling! πŸ€–

Mark your calendars! πŸ—“οΈ Google I/O Extended is landing in Winnipeg on July 30th, and you're invited to be a part of the tech extravaganza! πŸš€

From 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM, get ready to dive into the latest and greatest from the world of Google! πŸ”₯ We're talking cutting-edge tech, inspiring keynotes, and mind-blowing demos that will leave you buzzing with excitement. 🀯

Here's a sneak peek at what awaits:

• Connect with fellow developers, tech enthusiasts, and local businesses. 🀝
  • Explore the newest advancements in AI, machine learning, Android, Cloud technologies and more! πŸ€–
  • Experience hands-on demos and interactive sessions that will blow your mind. 🀯
  • Get inspired by visionary speakers who are shaping the future of technology. πŸŽ™οΈ

This is your chance to be a part of the global Google I/O experience, right here in Winnipeg! Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to learn, connect, and be inspired.

Stay tuned for more details and registration information! This is one event you won't want to miss!

#GoogleIOExtended #Winnipeg #TechEvent #Innovation #FutureIsHere #AI #Gemini #WinnipegTechCommunity

When

When

July 30 – 31, 2024
11:30 PM – 1:00 AM UTC

Agenda

AI for Social Good
Using AI to enhance coding skills: How can AI tools help developers improve code quality, speed up development, and generate comments/pseudo-code?

Speakers

• Ekaba Bisong

Google - SiliconBlast

Google Developer Expert - Principal Consultant & Research Scientist

• Adkham Zokhirov

AI/ML

Google Developer Expert

Host

• GDG Winnipeg

Organizers

• Josiane Kroll

University of Manitoba