Google I/O Extended 2023

AFRY, 2 Grafiska vägen, Gothenburg, 412 63

GDG West Sweden

Join us for Google I/O Extended by GDG West Sweden, an exciting event that brings together developers, technologists, and enthusiasts from across the region to explore the latest advancements in technology and discover the endless possibilities offered by Google's ecosystem.

Jun 14, 2023, 3:30 – 6:30 PM

11 RSVP'd

Key Themes

Google I/O Extended

About this event

Join us for Google I/O Extended by GDG West Sweden, an exciting event that brings together developers, technologists, and enthusiasts from across the region to explore the latest advancements in technology and discover the endless possibilities offered by Google's ecosystem.

As an official Google Developer Group (GDG), we are thrilled to extend the magic of Google I/O to our local community. This event serves as a platform for knowledge sharing, networking, and collaboration, creating an environment where attendees can connect with like-minded individuals and stay at the forefront of innovation.

Google I/O Extended by GDG West Sweden offers a unique opportunity to delve into the world of cutting-edge technologies, frameworks, and tools. Whether you're a seasoned developer, a tech enthusiast, or someone curious about the latest trends, this event promises something for everyone.

Throughout the day, we will feature a series of insightful talks, engaging workshops, and interactive sessions led by industry experts and Google Developer Experts. These thought-provoking sessions will cover a wide range of topics including Android development, web technologies, cloud computing, machine learning, artificial intelligence, virtual reality, and much more.

Attendees will have the chance to explore the latest updates and announcements made during Google I/O, gaining valuable insights into the future of Google's platforms and services. From new APIs and development tools to breakthrough technologies, you'll discover how these advancements can be leveraged to build innovative applications and enhance your existing projects.

In addition to the technical sessions, Google I/O Extended by GDG West Sweden will foster a vibrant community atmosphere with ample opportunities for networking and collaboration. You'll have the chance to connect with fellow developers, industry professionals, and representatives from local companies and startups, creating valuable connections that can propel your career forward.

Whether you're looking to expand your knowledge, gain hands-on experience, or simply connect with the local tech community, Google I/O Extended by GDG West Sweden is the event to attend. Join us and be a part of the future of technology as we explore the limitless possibilities offered by Google's ecosystem. Get ready for a day filled with inspiration, learning, and innovation!

When

When

Wednesday, June 14, 2023
3:30 PM – 6:30 PM UTC

Organizer

• Prajit Datta

AFRY

AI Research Scientist

Contact Us