Google I/O Extended Event 2019 - Vizag

Google I/O is an annual developer conference held by Google in Mountain View, California. I/O was inaugurated in 2008, and is organized by the executive team. "I/O" stands for input/output, as well as the slogan "Innovation in the Open". The event's format is similar to Google Developer Day. I/O Extended events help developers from around the world take part in the I/O Experience. During the eve

Jun 28, 2019, 4:30 – 11:30 AM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

AndroidMachine Learning

About this event

Google I/O is an annual developer conference held by Google in Mountain View, California. I/O was inaugurated in 2008, and is organized by the executive team. "I/O" stands for input/output, as well as the slogan "Innovation in the Open". The event's format is similar to Google Developer Day.

I/O Extended events help developers from around the world take part in the I/O Experience.

During the event we would be playing the GOOGLE KEYNOTE Video By Mr. Sundar Pichai, C.E.O, GOOGLE

Along with that, there would be some more videos on Key Sessions, Talks by Experts from Vizag and Ice Breaker sessions.

To participate do register at - https://bit.ly/2WyZnDU

PLEASE NOTE REGISTRATION IS MANDATORY

The selected entries will receive a separate Email confirming their registration from GDG VIzag Team.

For queries you can reach us on [masked]

#io19extended
#GDGVizag
#WTMVizag

Organizers

• Usha Ramani Vemuru

GURUJADA

Organizer @ GDG Vizag and Ambassador @ WTM Vizag

• Bala Tripura Sundari Vemulakonda

EKFRAZO TECHNOLOGIES

WTM Ambassador

• Sampath Balivada