I/O Extended 2019

I/O is the biggest developer event for googlers and google developers. The extended is an event for googlers and google developers from anywhere in the world to connect to the main event giving an opportunity for developers to be part of the global experience. The event is an avenue for developers to learn about new technologies and updates about Google tools and products that will help in buildin

Jun 8, 2019, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

About this event

I/O is the biggest developer event for googlers and google developers. The extended is an event for googlers and google developers from anywhere in the world to connect to the main event giving an opportunity for developers to be part of the global experience. The event is an avenue for developers to learn about new technologies and updates about Google tools and products that will help in building the next big app,supporting ideas and growing business. The extended event at GDG Umuahia will be an event for local developers to learn,network and showcase new ideas and product that they are working on.

Organizers

• Chime Emmanuel

ECR Technology Services

Co-Organizer

• Ugonna Oleh

Co-organizer

• Obinna Stanley

Doppo Branding Agency

Co-Organizer

Contact Us