Google I/O Extended 2019

Google Developer Group Udaipur organises Google I/O Extended 2019 in association with Sanskrut Corporation as Board Of Advisors and Geetanjali Institute Of Technical Studies as Venue Partner. Google I/O (simply I/O) is an annual developer conference held by Google in San Francisco, California. I/O showcases technical in-depth sessions focused on building web, mobile, and enterprise applications w

Jul 6, 2019, 5:00 – 9:30 AM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

AndroidCloudMachine LearningMobile

About this event

Google Developer Group Udaipur organises Google I/O Extended 2019 in association with Sanskrut Corporation as Board Of Advisors and Geetanjali Institute Of Technical Studies as Venue Partner.

Google I/O (simply I/O) is an annual developer conference held by Google in San Francisco, California. I/O showcases technical in-depth sessions focused on building web, mobile, and enterprise applications with Google and open sources such as Android, Chrome and Chrome OS, APIs, Google Web Toolkit, App Engine, and more. I/O Extended events include a variety of options for developers—from live streaming sessions to local demos, hackathons, codelabs, and more. The motive is to deliver the same kind of Google I/O Experience in our own hometown Udaipur.

Date: 6th July' 2019

Time:10:30 am to 3:00 pm

Venue: Geetanjali Institute Of Technical Studies, NH 76, Airport Road, Dabok, Udaipur, Rajasthan[masked]

The agenda for the event is as follows :-

1. High Tea & Networking

2. Google I/O 2019 Updates

3. Machine Learning by Krunal Kapadia. Krunal Kapadia started his career as an Android Developer. He has also delivered talk on Machine Learning for various companies and communities. He has graduated from Machine Learning Foundation nano degree from Udacity. He is also Google Certified Associate Android Developer and was invited to Google's office at Banglore. He is currently working at Volansys as a Machine Learning Engineer.

4. Lunch & Networking

5 Intro to Flutter & Firebase by Parth Aggarwal
Parth Aggarwal is currently CEO of Frazile Inc. He is also a freelancer and a flutter app developer. He holds 6+ years of experience as a developer. He works on technologies like Flutter, Dart, Swift, TypeScript, NodeJS, iOS & Android. He has also delivered talks for other GDG Communities.

6. Lightning talk - Introduction To Data Analytics and Big Data by Dolly Santer. Dolly Santer is currently backend developer at Sanskrut Corporation. She works on Python, Google APP Engine, Google Cloud Platform etc. She is also an enthusiast of Data Analytics, Data Engineering and Big Data.

Organizers

• Punita Ojha

Google Developer Group Udaipur

GDG Organizer

• Shipra Jain

Sanskrut Corporation

Software Developer

• Dheeraj Joshi

Organiser

Contact Us