Google I/O Extended 2018

Google Developer Group Udaipur organises I/O Extended in association with Sanskrut Corporation as Board Of Advisors. Google I/O (simply I/O) is an annual developer conference held by Google in San Francisco, California. I/O showcases technical in-depth sessions focused on building web, mobile, and enterprise applications with Google and open sources such as Android, Chrome and Chrome OS, APIs, Go

Jun 30, 2018, 4:30 – 9:30 AM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

About this event

Google Developer Group Udaipur organises I/O Extended in association with Sanskrut Corporation as Board Of Advisors.

Google I/O (simply I/O) is an annual developer conference held by Google in San Francisco, California. I/O showcases technical in-depth sessions focused on building web, mobile, and enterprise applications with Google and open sources such as Android, Chrome and Chrome OS, APIs, Google Web Toolkit, App Engine, and more. I/O Extended events include a variety of options for developers—from live streaming sessions to local demos, hackathons, codelabs, and more. The motive is to deliver the same kind of Google I/O Experience in our own hometown Udaipur.

Date: 30th June' 2018

Time:10:00 am to 3:00 pm

Venue: Ashoka Palace, 2, 100 Feet Rd, Rupsagar, Udaipur.

Agenda For The Meetup : -

1) Keynote and Announcements At Google I/O 2018

2) Session On How to develop Projects Remotely And Also Contribute To Open Source by Puneet Sahalot .

3) Lunch & Networking Break

4) Talk On Flutter by Dhrumil Shah

5) Code-lab On Flutter by Dhrumil Shah
Note: Please bring your laptops and datapack with you for the codelab session on Flutter .

The speakers for the event are :

• Dhrumil Shah the co-organiser of GDG Ahmedabad and a Mobile Developer at Shipments & founder of @Flutter_Flakes
Who has started working with Android when Android 2.1 was announced & now exploring cross-platform technologies like React Native and Flutter.
He has done Masters in Computer Engineering in Wireless and Mobile Computing. Being an expert, he has an excellent command over developing applications that have made him a good trainer as well as an avid speaker in his domain. He often organises workshops, seminars and talks to help developers & students who look forward to growing their careers in the field of Mobile Computing.

Topic for the talk: Flutter

• Puneet Sahalot is the Founder Of IdeaBox Creations. He has worked as an independent consultant and developer for renowned web agencies. Puneet has made amazing contributions to the development community and is always ever ready to foster and build communities. He is also leading WordPress community meetups in Udaipur.

Topic for the talk: How to be a professional freelancer and also contribute to open source.

Organizers

• Punita Ojha

Google Developer Group Udaipur

GDG Organizer

• Shipra Jain

Sanskrut Corporation

Software Developer

• Dheeraj Joshi

Organiser

Contact Us