Join us in the iSpace at the University of Arizona every Friday for a special session of the Google Developers Study Jam organized for students at the U of A (though non-students can also attend). This week we will review the material from Lesson 2A: Making An App Interactive.
Here's some additional information about Study Jams and the course:
Study Jams are community-organized study groups around Google online developer courses. The goal is to support as many students as possible in completing the course, thereby raising the technical level of the community.
The Study Jam for Android Development for Beginners is best suited for two audiences: 1) those new to programming 2) those with programming experience who have never used Android.
You can enroll in the course here:
What you will get:
- Personal tutoring on the course material
- Community setting to support course learning
- Swag pack
- Google-offered Study Jams completion certificate
- Discount on the Android Nanodegree upon course completion
- Opportunity to join Google Launchpad with completed app, pending app quality
So, come join us for the Study Jam!