Come together with other fellow developers and see the magic of #GoogleIO after the event. The whole Nordic Google community is joining together for this event!
Get your ticket at the main organizing GDG (Aalborg) for this event 👉 https://gdg.community.dev/events/details/google-gdg-aalborg-presents-io-extended-nordic/#0
What you can look forward to:
👉 The latest news in ML, Flutter, Web, Cloud in compact form
👉 Panel Discussion with Google Developer Experts
This event is a result of collaboration among several GDGs in the nordic area. This is our second joint event. Let us present all co-organizing chapters with their main event organizers who have made this event happen:
• GDG Aalborg with the main organizers Martina Konecna, Anna Kubacka: https://gdg.community.dev/gdg-aalborg/
• GDG Oslo with the main organizers Majid Hajian, Leonard Lee, Sarah Fullmer: https://gdg.community.dev/gdg-oslo/
• GDG Copenhagen with the main organizers Sumith Damodaran, Pramila Soni: https://gdg.community.dev/gdg-copenhagen/
• GDG Cloud Oslo with the main organizer Rustam Mehmandarov: https://gdg.community.dev/gdg-cloud-oslo-norway/
• GDG West Sweden with the main organizer Prajit Datta: https://gdg.community.dev/gdg-west-sweden/
• GDG Stavanger with the main organizer Prashant Bajpayee: https://gdg.community.dev/gdg-stavanger/
• GDG Bergen with the main organizer Øyvind Randa: https://gdg.community.dev/gdg-bergen/
• GDG Trondheim with the main organizer Asbjørn A. Fellinghaug: https://gdg.community.dev/gdg-trondheim/
• GDG Sørlandet with the main organizer Vaibhav Bhutoria: https://gdg.community.dev/gdg-sorlandet/
• Flutter Oslo meetup with the main organizer Majid Hajian: https://www.meetup.com/Oslo-Flutter-Dart-Meetup/
So join us on Wednesday 26th of May. See you there folks!
We reserve the right to make changes to the program.
Flutter Google Developer Expert
Open Source Contributor / Senior Engineer
GDG West Sweden
GDG Cloud Oslo
Majid is a Google developer expert and passionate software developer with years of developing and architecting complex web and mobile applications. His passions are generally Flutter, PWA, and performance. He is an award-winning book author at Apress and instructor at PacktPub/Udemy and Pluralsight.
He loves sharing his knowledge with the community by writing and speaking, having workshops and video tutorials, contributing to open source, and organizing meetups and events. He is also the organizer of several big Nordic conferences and meetups such as FlutterVikings!