For Registration and other announcements, we will keep you posted via email updates through Meetup groups OR Stay tuned with us over our social media handles Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Marking here RSVP is not a final registration, but instead you must need a final registration ticket, which is a paid event.
1. We will announce a registration form
2. Fill up that form with full details with keeping focus and attention to the details requested
3. We will filter our received registration entries
4. If you are shortlisted, we will send you a confirmation mail with a QR code for buying a ticket
5. Once you have paid the amount and bought the ticket, you are done with the registration ticket.
6. Bring the confirmed ticket and the government ID proof for the verification.
Mark your dates for the biggest developer conclave of the city as DevFest Surat 2022 is here on 18th December, 2022.
Google Developers Group Surat (GDG Surat) is for the developers, interested in Google's developer technology from Android to App Engine, Google Chrome platforms to product APIs like the Maps, YouTube, Flutter and Tensorflow, all that Google you can think of. GDG Surat is back with its annual gathering of technology enthusiasts working on Android, Web and Cloud technologies for a day full of sessions, workshops, showcases, networking with other like-minded industry colleagues and ample fun. This year, we expect over 450+ engineers, managers, and entrepreneurs come to DevFest to learn about Android, Web and Cloud technologies, and to experience the phenomenal atmosphere.
Come and join us at #DevFestSurat 2022 to witness the best of tech, explore and learn about Flutter, Kotlin, Machine Learning, Tensorflow, Google Cloud, Blockchain, Firebase, AngularJS, ARCore, Actions on Google etc. and experience the magnificent atmosphere with tech all around you.