Google Developer Groups (GDGs) are for developers who are interested in Google's developer technology. Our monthly meetups include topics such as Android with Java & Kotlin, Firebase, Progressive Web Apps with Polymer, Angular web apps, Google Cloud Platform, TensorFlow, Machine Learning and all things tech!
As such GDG Suncoast has partnered with the Inaugural Tampa Cyber Security Summit to offer its members free passes to this one day educational conference.
Friday, March 20th • 7:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Hilton Tampa Downtown
211 N Tampa Street, Tampa, FL 33602
Learn about the latest cyber security threats facing your company from thought leaders from the U.S. Secret Service, FBI, U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security, ExtraHop, Darktrace, IDMWORKS and more.
The First 20 Registrants to Register with Promo Code GDG2020VIP will receive Complimentary Admission (Standard Price of Admission is $350). Afterwards, Code grants $95 Admission.
Secure your pass here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/cyber-security-summit-tampa-tickets-80877074507?discount=GDG20VIP
Each pass includes a catered breakfast, lunch, and cocktail reception.
You will be eligible to receive up to 6 CEU / CPE credits with your full day attendance.
Please note: Admission is for C-Suite/Senior Level Executives, Directors, Managers, and Heads of IT. Those in Sales / Marketing and Students are not permitted.
Topics of Discussion Include:
- Morning Security Briefing with The FBI
- Afternoon Security Briefing with U.S. Secret Service
- Closing Security Keynote with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Insider Threat – How to Detect Malicious Attacks and Defend Your Organization from the Human Error
- Security Orchestration, Automation and How it Relates to the Workforce & Retention
- Right-Sizing Risk – How to Talk to the Board About Cybersecurity
- Cyber AI – Fighting Back with Autonomous Response
- Avatar 2.0, A Cyber Battle Plan Against Alien Threats
- …and much more!
Discover innovative technologies & evaluate solutions from 15+ providers including ExtraHop, Darktrace, IDMWORKS, Check Point Software Technologies, Blue Hexagon, Code42, Tenable, Okta, Arctic Wolf, and many more.
For full details, visit https://CyberSummitUSA.com/Summit/Tampa20/
If you are with a cyber solution provider and would like to exhibit and / or speak at this event, contact Megan Hutton at [masked] /[masked] x241.