I/O Extended 2017 Sofia

! Google I/O (simply I/O) is an annual developer conference held by Google in San Francisco, California. I/O showcases technical in-depth sessions focused on building web, mobile, and enterprise applications with Google and open sources such as Android, Chrome and Chrome OS, APIs, Google Web Toolkit, App Engine, and more. We are excited to announce that GOOGLE I/O EXTENDED will happen in Sofia,

May 17, 2017, 4:00 – 8:00 PM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

About this event

Google I/O (simply I/O) is an annual developer conference held by Google in San Francisco, California. I/O showcases technical in-depth sessions focused on building web, mobile, and enterprise applications with Google and open sources such as Android, Chrome and Chrome OS, APIs, Google Web Toolkit, App Engine, and more.

We are excited to announce that GOOGLE I/O EXTENDED will happen in Sofia, Bulgaria as well. Since we would like you to get the full experience of the I/O three-day outdoor tech festival as if you were there, we are pleased to invite you on May 17th at 7:00 PM @ DataArt Bulgaria's office (28, Todor Aleksandrov Bvld.) on the 11th floor. We'll livestream the I/O event and also host several interesting sessions for you. The event features experiential learning, Google’s latest developer products, and talks from Google Product Managers & Engineers — plus a few surprises along the way.

The schedule will be updated regularly until the event. Make sure to check back often, and opt-in to receive notifications so we can keep you informed about the latest.

Organizers

• Tom Mladenov

GDG

Organizer

• Marchela Mincheva

Hyqoo

Software Development Operations Manager

• Boyan Iliev

CreoTech

CTO

• Evgeniy Yanev

CreoTech Group Ltd.