Please RSVP via Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/devfest-west-coast-tickets-112733440756?discount=GDG-Silicon-Valley
Note: RSVP is closed on this meetup here.
This is a joint event organized by GDG Seattle, GDG PDX, GDG San Francisco, GDG Silicon Valley and TensorFlow User Group Northwest. You will learn about AI/ML with Google products for Cloud, Web, Mobile and Embedded. Don’t miss this great opportunity to learn from experts and network with the other developers! There will be also be fun raffle and prizes.
We will have talks by Googlers and ML GDEs (Google Developer Experts) for the following topics:
* ML Ops TFX - Hannes Hapke (ML GDE)
* How to Build a Reproducible ML Pipeline, Karl Weinmeister (Google)
* ML adventures with AutoML and TFHub, Vikram Tiwari (ML GDE)
* Awesome TensorFlow Lite, Margaret Maynard-Reid (ML GDE)
* Coral : AI at the edge, Naveen Krishna Dodda (Google)
* Federated Learning with TensorFlow Federated, Emily Glanz (Google)
This Dot Labs
Co-Founder and CEO
Pinterest | vGHC21 Speaker | Duke University