I/O Extended 2017 by GDG Seattle - Show and Tell

If you missed the Google I/O conference in Mountain View this year, you can get an update from the Seattle GDG-ers who did attend. We will have a series of Lightning Talks that highlight the most exciting and interesting new technologies that we learned from Google I/O. Come join us for a great community discussion. Please fill out this form here if you are interested in show and telling a 5 to

May 31, 2017, 1:00 – 4:00 AM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

About this event

If you missed the Google I/O conference in Mountain View this year, you can get an update from the Seattle GDG-ers who did attend. We will have a series of Lightning Talks that highlight the most exciting and interesting new technologies that we learned from Google I/O.

Come join us for a great community discussion.

Please fill out this form here if you are interested in show and telling a 5 to 10 minute lightning talk. 

Where 

Google Seattle entrance to the conference space is on the north side of the 601 N 34th St building, across from the PCC Markets grocery store. 

There is no parking on site. There are a number of paid lots in the area. Certain free street parking opens up after 6pm (check meter signs). 

Bike racks can be found in front of PCC and Red Door as well as on N Northlake Way between the two Google office buildings.

Organizers

• Margaret Maynard-Reid

GDG Organizer

• Yenchi Lin

GDG Organizer

• clive boulton

GDG

Architect and Engineer

• Vishal Pallerla

GDG organizer

• David Gamez

GDG Organizer