Join us for tech talks on the production practices used by the pros
Jun 16, 2023, 1:00 – 3:30 AM
About this event
Please follow these instructions when checking in for the event:
1. Upon arrival at 45 Fremont Street, please check in with the front desk at the lobby level.
2. Be sure to bring a government-approved ID.
3. Let the front desk know that you are attending the Sentry event on the 8th floor.
4. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us for tech talks on the production practices used by the pros.
At this event, you'll learn:
- The tools and techniques that the pros use to produce high-quality content - The mindset and workflow that helps the pros stay productive and creative - How to apply these practices to your own work
This event is for anyone who wants to improve their production skills, whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro.
"What it takes to get to four 9s (99.99% uptime) by Neil Manvar
Maintaining 99.99% uptime is what all backend, frontend, and site reliability teams strive for. In this talk, we’ll explore what it takes for companies to have all of their bases covered when it comes to releasing code and responding to production issues and tools and techniques to level up and achieve reliability targets. We’ll discuss leveraging various types of testing to prevent regressions and making sure all services have proper telemetry, using canary releases to verify key functionality and metrics, and detecting new issues before they are rolled out.