Google Flutter is an excellent platform for building mobile applications from a single code base. With their new addition, it is now possible to use Flutter to develop web applications for all the major browsers.
In this talk, I will give brief and beginner-friendly information on
- what does web support for Flutter mean
- the additions made to the Flutter architecture to support web
- scenarios where you should consider using Flutter Web
- steps on building a web app and its similarities and differences with the way we develop mobile apps
- preparing the app for web release
- debugging the web app
You will walk away with the knowledge about Flutter Web and the confidence to build your first Flutter web app!
Janhavi is a Software Engineer based in the Bay Area, interested in learning and talking about new technologies, and always open to new ideas. She likes contributing to open-source and writing articles. When not coding, she likes attending book club events, traveling, and trying out new cuisines.