IWD 2020 - Together We Rise

We're back at Google Venice for the 2nd Annual International Women's Day Event! Come celebrate International Women's Day with Women TechMakers and GDG. There will be networking, food and women in tech speakers from all over the world. And of course swag and prizes. Watch this space for more details in the coming weeks! ======================= Networking: Don't forget business cards! =====

Mar 24, 2020, 2:00 – 4:00 AM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

About this event

We're back at Google Venice for the 2nd Annual International Women's Day Event!

Come celebrate International Women's Day with Women TechMakers and GDG. There will be networking, food and women in tech speakers from all over the world. And of course swag and prizes.

Watch this space for more details in the coming weeks!

=======================
Networking:
Don't forget business cards!
========================
Security:

Please have everyone register with their first and last name so that they can be on the list for security. If you are bringing a guest then message me with their name please.

There is a security guard posted at the Hampton Dr gate from 5:30-7pm to grant you access into the event space. When guests arrive at BIN5 reception (320 Hampton Dr) there will be signage to direct down the block to the gate where security guard will be posted.
=======================

Parking:
We're unable to accommodate for external guests during business hours. Fortunately, there are various off-site parking options for external guests that are all within 6 minutes walking distance of the office. I've provided a link below that will give more details on the options. I would also suggest using a ride share services like Uber and Lyft. The address to arrive to is 320 Hampton Dr. Venice, Ca 90291
http://bit.ly/googleLAeventparking

=======================

Thank you and I'm so excited for this event!

Organizer

• Matt Kaufman

MK Partners

GDG Organizer

Contact Us