I/O Extended 2023

IT PARK, Sattepo 17A/5, Samarkand, 140100

Join us at Google I/O Extended, an exciting event where theory meets practice! Designed with beginner developers in mind, this workshop-style event will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of mobile development (Android, Flutter) and machine learning. We'll cover the essential theory and immediately reinforce it with hands-on practice, ensuring you gain practical skills and knowledge.

Aug 6, 2023, 6:00 – 10:00 AM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

AndroidFlutterGoogle I/O ExtendedMachine Learning

About this event

Welcome to Google I/O Extended, an immersive event that blends theory and practice to offer you a complete learning experience. This workshop-style gathering is specially crafted to cater to beginner developers who are eager to delve into the fascinating realms of mobile development and machine learning. Whether you're passionate about Android or Flutter, or have a keen interest in understanding the intricacies of machine learning, this event has got you covered!

Throughout the event, we'll delve into both the theoretical foundations and practical applications of these cutting-edge technologies. Our expert instructors will guide you through comprehensive sessions that combine informative presentations with hands-on exercises, ensuring you grasp the concepts thoroughly. This unique format allows you to immediately reinforce the theory with practice, cementing your understanding and enabling you to build real-world skills from day one.

For those venturing into the world of mobile development, our sessions will cover the essentials of Android and Flutter, providing you with a solid foundation to start building your own apps. You'll learn about the latest tools, techniques, and best practices, gaining insights from industry experts who have a wealth of experience in this ever-evolving field.

Additionally, we'll explore the fascinating realm of machine learning, unraveling its principles and demonstrating how it is revolutionizing various industries. From understanding the basics to exploring advanced concepts, you'll gain a comprehensive understanding of machine learning algorithms, frameworks, and applications. This knowledge will empower you to leverage the power of machine learning in your own projects and make an impact in the world of technology.

Join us at Google I/O Extended and embark on a transformative journey that will equip you with the skills, confidence, and inspiration to excel in the world of mobile development and machine learning.

When

When

Sunday, August 6, 2023
6:00 AM – 10:00 AM UTC

Organizers

• Jafarbek Ulmasov

GDG Samarkand

GDG Organizer

• Umid Kakhramonov

Globstudy

GDG Organizer

• Dilshod Mardonov