International Women's Day Salem-2023 #WTMDareToBe

Sona College Of Technology, Junction Main Road, Salem, Tamil Nadu, Salem, 636005

Join us for an empowering event that celebrates and supports women in technology. At Women Techmakers, we bring together women from diverse backgrounds to share their insights and experiences on how to succeed in tech. Through keynote speakers, interactive workshops, and networking opportunities, you'll gain valuable knowledge, skills, and connections that can help you excel in your career.

Mar 8, 2023, 3:30 – 11:30 AM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

Career DevelopmentInternational Women's DayNetworkingWomen Techmakers

About this event

Join us for an exciting and informative event that celebrates the achievements and potential of women in technology. At this event, we will bring together women from diverse backgrounds and experiences to share their stories and insights on how women can empower themselves in the technology industry.

Our expert panel of speakers will cover a wide range of topics including breaking down barriers and stereotypes, building strong professional networks, navigating the complexities of the technology industry, and cultivating the skills needed to succeed in this rapidly evolving field.

In addition to our speaker series, we will also offer interactive workshops and mentoring sessions where attendees can gain valuable insights and advice from experienced leaders in the industry. These sessions will focus on practical strategies for advancing your career, enhancing your skill set, and overcoming the unique challenges faced by women in technology.

Overall, this event is a unique opportunity to connect with like-minded women, expand your knowledge of the industry, and gain the confidence and tools you need to succeed in your career. Join us and be a part of the movement to empower women in technology!

Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to be a part of the Women Techmakers community!

When

When

Wednesday, March 8, 2023
3:30 AM – 11:30 AM UTC

Speakers

• Dr.Sathiyabhama B

Sona College of Technology

Dean

• Kiruthika S

CloudSide

Women Techmakers Ambassador

• Mrs.S.Thaiyal Nayakee