Google I/O Extended Frankfurt 2023

adesso Frankfurt, Herriotstraße 1, Frankfurt am Main, 60528

We are excited to announce that this year Google I/O Extended will happen again in Frankfurt! 🎉 Join us once again when we live-stream the latest awesome tech announcements, streamed live from the Google I/O conference in Mountain View (USA)! Also, this is always a great chance to meet likeminded people from the local developer scene, have drinks together, and discuss the latest tech trends!

May 10, 2023, 4:00 – 9:00 PM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

AIAndroidCloudFirebaseFlutterGoogle AssistantGoogle I/O ExtendedMachine LearningMobileNetworkingTensorFlowWeb

About this event

We are excited to announce that this year Google I/O Extended will happen again in Frankfurt! 🎉

Join us once again when we live-stream the latest awesome tech announcements, streamed live from the Google I/O conference in Mountain View (USA)! Also, this is always a great chance to meet likeminded people from the local developer scene, have drinks & snacks together, and discuss the latest tech trends!

Sponsor:

We are proud that this year's event is sponsored by adesso, who were so awesome to sponsor the location as well as drinks 🍻 & food 🍕! Thank you adesso! 👏

How to get there:

Take the S-Bahn to Frankfurt Niederrad, from there it's around 10 minutes walk west to adesso Frankfurt, Herriotstraße 1. If you take the car: there should be some parking spots nearby, and there is a big public parking lot available (Hahnstraße 75 Parking) around 10 minutes walking distance if you need it.

Agenda:

18.00 - Open doors, networking, drinks & food

19.00 - Live broadcast of Google I/O Keynote 🎉, followed by the Developer Keynote 🌟

22:00 - Networking & drinks

23.00 - Closing

When

When

Wednesday, May 10, 2023
4:00 PM – 9:00 PM UTC

Organizers

• Marc Reichelt

Snapp Mobile

GDG Organizer

• Theofilos Nikolaou

GDG Organizer