Google I/O Extended Frankfurt 2022

Friends Kantine, SolmsstraรŸe 18, Frankfurt am Main, 60486

We are excited to announce that this year Google I/O Extended will happen again in Frankfurt! ๐ŸŽ‰ Join us once again when we live-stream the latest awesome tech announcements, streamed live from the Google I/O conference in Mountain View (USA)! Also, this is always a great chance to meet likeminded people from the local developer scene, have drinks together, and discuss the latest tech trends!

May 11, 2022, 4:00 โ€“ 9:00 PM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

AndroidCloudGoogle AssistantGoogle I/O ExtendedMachine LearningMobileWeb

About this event

We are excited to announce that this year Google I/O Extended will happen again in Frankfurt! ๐ŸŽ‰

Join us once again when we live-stream the latest awesome tech announcements, streamed live from the Google I/O conference in Mountain View (USA)! Also, this is always a great chance to meet likeminded people from the local developer scene, have drinks & snacks together, and discuss the latest tech trends!

Sponsor:

We are proud that this year's event is sponsored by Bosch eBike, who were so awesome to sponsor the location as well as drinks ๐Ÿป, food ๐Ÿ• and snacks (yes, vegetarian options as well!):

• More info on their cool product, the eBike Flow app ๐Ÿšฒ
  • Of course they are looking for developers (iOS, Android, Go, Backend, SREs and more): Job portal
  • Some devs will be around at the event - come say hi! ๐Ÿ‘‹

How to get there:

To fit all attendees, we'll meet at the canteen "Friends Kantine" just a few meters away from the Bosch eBike office in Frankfurt (maps link).

The best way to get there is by taking the S-Bahn to Frankfurt Westbahnhof, and then walk 4 minutes from there to the Bosch eBike office / canteen. We will be hanging signs to guide you to the event location!

Agenda:

18.00 - Open doors, networking, drinks & food

19.00 - Live broadcast of Google I/O Keynote ๐ŸŽ‰, followed by the Developer Keynote and another keynote of your choosing ๐Ÿ™‚

22:00 - Networking & drinks

23.00 - Closing

When

When

Wednesday, May 11, 2022
4:00 PM โ€“ 9:00 PM UTC

Agenda

Open Doors, Networking & Snacks
Google I/O Keynotes - Live!
Networking & drinks

Partner

Bosch eBike logo