Google I/O Extended Frankfurt 2018

It's that time again! The big Google I/O conference is coming up, and we're livestreaming the keynote! Join us and get excited about all the new things that we don't know about yet. Will it be Android Pie, Peanut Butter or Pickles? Find out! A new breakthrough in VR? That'd be cool. A totally new operating system based on Flutter? Why not! Kotlin for iOS? PWAs coming to the Play Store? A new Mat

May 8, 2018, 4:30 – 9:00 PM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

About this event

It's that time again! The big Google I/O conference is coming up, and we're livestreaming the keynote! Join us and get excited about all the new things that we don't know about yet.
Will it be Android Pie, Peanut Butter or Pickles? Find out! A new breakthrough in VR? That'd be cool. A totally new operating system based on Flutter? Why not! Kotlin for iOS? PWAs coming to the Play Store? A new Material Design? Next-generation AI? A voice assistant that truly understands you?
Alright - let's stop speculating and find out together!

Agenda:
18:30: Open doors & grab your seats
19:00: Google Keynote
21:45: Developer Keynote
23:00: OMG this is late why not some beer and networking ;)

What are you waiting for? RSVP now to reserve your seat! And we'll update this Meetup as new information comes in - a little birdy told us there will be one more thing…

Organizers

• Marc Reichelt

Snapp Mobile

GDG Organizer

• Theofilos Nikolaou

GDG Organizer

• Darren Cooper

DB Systel GmbH

Innovation / Community Manager

Contact Us